Each Tuesday I share a list of 10 somethings.
Ideas. Improvements. People. Problems. Objects. Observations.
Inspired by James Altucher in "Skip The Line", The Tuesday Ten has one simple goal - to build my 'idea muscle'.
If you write 3,650 ideas a year, maybe a hundred are useful in some way. Maybe a few are good enough to make money. Maybe one is great. - James Altucher
1. sss = Short Sleeve
- Short sleeve shirts are a favourite to sell, I use a triple s for a shortcut to replace with 'Short Sleeve'.
2. lss = Long Sleeve
- Same as above but for long sleeve shirts.
3. prl = Polo Ralph Lauren
- A very common brand that I sell a lot of, so the time saved to type out the complete words adds up over time.
4. tmh = Tommy Hilfiger
- Same as above but for Tommy Hilfiger products.
5. pb = Polyester Blend
- For the women's items I sell it always helps to include the material mentioned on the inner tag.
6. cb = Cotton Blend
- Same as above but for items made up partially of cotton.
7. mlc = Multicoloured
- Use when the primary colour is not apparent.
8. sv = Sleeveless
- Obviously for items without sleeves.
9. buu = Button Up Shirt
- For shirts with buttons lining the front.
10. atv = Activewear
- For sports brands that are designed for use when working out.