Each Tuesday I share a list of 10 somethings.
Ideas. Improvements. People. Problems. Objects. Observations.
Inspired by James Altucher in "Skip The Line", The Tuesday Ten has one simple goal - to build my 'idea muscle'.
If you write 3,650 ideas a year, maybe a hundred are useful in some way. Maybe a few are good enough to make money. Maybe one is great.
- James Altucher
1. Personal Ponderings
- Use it as a place to share your philosophical thoughts and ideas.
- Add your favourite recipes or food stories.
3. Dream Diary
- Record your dreams, fantasies and nightmares.
- Add significant moments and milestones to your virtual time capsule.
5. Venting outlet
- Get all of your grievances and frustrations out of your head.
6. Artistic exploration
- Make a home for your art and poetry, giving context to your creations.
7. Futuristic predictions
- Explore futuristic scenarios and possible realities
- Include things you want to purchase, places you want to go, and things you want to learn.
9. Engaging interviews
- Curate interesting conversations with those you admire or are interested in.
10. Fandom insights
- Give your take on books, movies, television and music.